Instapak® Foam Packaging
Fast, easy, versatile, the Instapak® foam packaging process allows on-line,
on-site production of polyurethane foam packages. Instapak® packaging provides
protection against shock and vibration during shipping and handling for cushioning,
void fill or blocking and bracing applications.
Benefits of Instapak® Foam Packaging
- Saves You Money - Economical Instapak® foam cuts
your packaging material costs without compromising product protection.
- Speeds Up Your Packaging Process - Instapak® foam
expands in seconds to form protective cushions, significantly improving productivity.
- Makes Packaging Your Products Easy- Economically and
efficiently protects products of any size, shape & weight.
- Versatile- Whether your packaging requirement is
precision cushioning, high-speed void fill or heavy-duty blocking and bracing,
there is an Instapak® system to meet your needs.
- Protects Your Products- Instapak® foam has unique
cushioning properties that protect your products during shipping, warehousing and
- Saves You Warehouse Space- Instapak® foam expands
up to 280 times its liquid volume, when, where and as you need it, significantly
reducing the costs of storage and handling. Two 210 litre drums of liquid components
when combined can create a truck load of packaging material.